JIT Toyota-Lift Planned Maintenance ensures safety, avoids breakdowns and prevents downtime.
We work with our customers as trusted business partners to actively test your industrial equipment and create a plan of action to keep your equipment and your business running smoothly.
With Planned Maintenance You Can:
- Identify wearing items before they fail, break or damage other parts
- Save your business from the downtime associated to an impending failure
- Ensure safety against accidents that could result from a failed part
- Find safety related items that are inoperable and replace them, protecting your business from liability
- Save on shipping and delivery by utilizing mobile vehicle’s stocked parts on having your technician bring upcoming needed parts for your next visit
Well-Trained Mobile Forklift Technicians
Most customers prefer their forklifts and industrial equipment to be maintained and repaired by the same person. Our technicians are highly trained professionals capable of performing both routine inspections and making critical repairs. We proactively stock our technician’s mobile vehicles to have parts needed for common repairs. Having the same technician complete planned maintenance and any needed repairs reduces or eliminates many steps in the repair process that are often taken for granted.
What’s Included in a JIT Toyota-Lift Planned Maintenance Plan
PM Plans Include the Following:
- Minor Adjustments
- Oil Changes
*Our Maintenance Agreements are custom tailored to each environment and equipment type. Some exclusions may apply in certain situations. Ask your sales representative for more information.
JIT Toyota-Lift also offers Full Maintenance Plans that also include major repairs, hydraulic service, and wearable replacements like belts, hoses, brake shoes, and spark plugs.
Planned Maintenance is the proactive and responsible way to find common forklift issues like:
- Low oil
- Loose belts
- Cracked hoses
- Thin brake pads
- Worn spark plugs
- Old battery
- Worn tires
- Damaged tire
- LLC mixing with engine oil
- Oil leak
- Loss of lifting ability
- Loss of speed
- Bad belt tension
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- Poor acceleration
- Poor charging
- Deteriorating battery