OSHA requires that all forklifts be inspected before the beginning of each shift. The Lift Truck Log provides 624 daily forklift checklists (over 2-years) in one complete kit. If the truck requires maintenance there is a Forklift Repair Request Form that can be filled out to alerts management of the mechanical failure. All information in stored in the Log to keep a history of the mechanical condition of the truck. In the event that the forklift does not pass inspection the Lift Truck Log contains a lock-out tag to tag-out the equipment for safety.
Available in English or Spanish: Propane counterbalance, electric counterbalance, electric pallet truck and reach truck inspection forms.
1. Daily Check Lists - 624
2. Repair Request Forms - 24
3. Accident Report Forms - 4
4. Near-miss Report Forms - 4
5. Lock-out Tag (required if truck unsafe to operate)
6. PM Tracking History - 36 Events (know when to service each lift truck)
7. Poly Plastic Case
9. Lock-out Tag-out Tag with pull strap
10. Highly Durable and Visible Storage Case
52 S Pearl St PO Box 613, Frewsburg, NY
999 Harlem Road , West Seneca, NY Proudly serving Western New York's Erie, Chautauqua, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Wyoming, & Allegany Counties. View All Locations We Serve