The new Pack Mule NXG creates a new class of burden carriers, one unmatched by any other manufacturer. These features on the NXG, including A/C power,
all come standard on Pack Mule Burden Carriers. Some are available on other manufacturers’ products at extra cost, and some aren’t available from them
at any price. That’s what puts the Pack Mule NXG in a class by itself.
- Up to twice the runtime—due to Pack Mule’s more efficient A/C power system, more powerful dual regenerative braking, industry-leading 245 A/H
batteries, and 90 psi low-rolling-friction tires.
- Three times the warranty—the only 3-year warranty in the industry.
- A virtually maintenance-free vehicle, with a sealed motor, sealed bearings, and a sealed transaxle.
- Sturdier construction—fully welded 14-gauge diamond plated construction and 6-ply, Load Range C tires.
- Your vehicle your way—the exact configuration you need and delivered more quickly, typically about 80% quicker.
For years, Pack Mule has set a higher standard. Now, with the new Pack Mule NXG, we’ve set a new standard.