The Benefits of Renting a Forklift
With nice weather right around the corner your seasonal or short-term projects can finally begin. Many of these jobs will require tools and equipment that you don’t have on hand, and may require a forklift. Renting a forklift is the perfect solution for companies that don’t want to deal with the required maintenance, and storage factors and fees. Renting is also great for companies seeking increased flexibility, or if their own equipment is down.
With a wide array of equipment to choose from, and the ability to assess which forklift will best suit the job, or your needs, companies can easily get the most bang for their buck. Typically, most jobs will have different environments calling for different equipment requirements.
With renting, your company can select the perfect equipment for each job, preventing the tied up capital owning your own personal equipment would involve.
When renting a forklift you’ll want to keep these important factors in mind:
- Necessary Weight Capacity: You need to know the weight of what you will be moving, and the forklift’s weight capacity to make the proper selection.
- What Will the Forklift be Moving: Will your forklift be moving packaged pallets, or heavy equipment, and will you be needing special attachments to accompany your lift.
- Determine Reach Height: How high will your forklift need to reach with the maximum load weight.
- Your Budget: Know what options are feasible to your budget before you begin your search.
- Know Your Environment: Depending on where your lift will be driven, in an auto yard, on a construction site, or in a warehouse, will determine the type of tires the equipment will need.
- Plan Ahead: Arrange for the rental in advance to ensure the type of forklift you need is available.
Please contact us for a Toyota Industrial Equipment dealer and supplier of forklifts, parts, rentals, repair service, and related material handling from a family owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience.