JIT Toyota-Lift Wins 2016 Toyota President’s Award
FREWSBURG, New York (April 14, 2017) – Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently announced the 2016 winners of its prestigious President’s Award. The award honors Toyota forklift dealers who excel in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction, and overall dealership operations. The 15 winners were announced at Toyota’s Annual Forklift Dealer Meeting last month. The group will celebrate together on a Toyota-sponsored trip to South Africa in May.
“We were just so excited when we won the 2012 President’s Award”, said Joyce Schwob, JIT Toyota-Lift’s president. “The fact that we repeated this achievement just 4 years later makes me incredibly proud of our entire team”. The company also brought home awards for Parts Excellence and Customer Service Excellence.
“TMHU’s President’s Award winners are driven to deliver the best customer experience in the industry,” said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. “We couldn’t be the number one forklift brand in North America without their dedication and hard work.”
The 2016 President’s Award Winners are:
- Allied Toyotalift, Knoxville, Tennessee – Russ Sharpe
- Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Elk Grove Village, Illinois – Al Rawson
- Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Massachusetts – Ron McCluskey
- Conger Toyotalift, Green Bay, Wisconsin – Anika Conger-Capelle
- JIT Toyota-Lift, Frewsburg, New York – Joyce Schwob
- Lift, Inc., Mountville, Pennsylvania. – Don Herman
- Madland Toyota-Lift, Inc., Bakersfield, California – Mary Madland
- Southeast Industrial Equipment, Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina – Cory Thorne
- Southern States Toyotalift, Tampa, Florida – Jeff Fischer
- Southwest ToyotaLift, Mira Loma, California – Kirt Little
- Summit ToyotaLift, North Haven, Connecticut – Larry McKevitt
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Worth, Texas – Jim Shoppa
- Toyotalift of Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona – Steve Hansen
- Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas – Ken Townsend
- W. D. Matthews Machinery Company, Auburn, Maine – Scott Plummer
About Toyota Industrial Equipment
Proudly manufactured in the United States, Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a full line of material handling solutions including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services and tow tractors. Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the hallmark of the Toyota Production System, extends throughout more than 220 locations in North America. For more information, visit www.ToyotaForklifts.com.